Answer: Mite, not further identified.
It is difficult to identify this mite to the genus level based on the images shown. However, it is clear from the images that this is not Sarcoptes scabei or Demodex spp., two well-known human mites. Therefore, we are left with several options for identification:
1. This is a dust mite that was inadvertently swallowed.
2. This is a cheese mite or other mite commonly found in food.
3. This is a zoonotic mite that was accidentally ingested (none of which cause intestinal infection)
Therefore, this can be considered an incidental finding without clinical significance.